Fractional Laser Resurfacing uses laser energy micro beams to break down skin tissue through the epidermis into the dermis. The body’s natural healing process creates new, healthy tissue to replace the areas of affected tissue, resulting in lighter scar colour and a more even skin texture.
No visible wound is created and makeup can be applied immediately.
How Often Can Fractional CO2 Laser be Performed?
Treatments are usually spaced a minimum of 4 weeks apart to allow the skin to fully heal before the next treatment. A total of 4-5 treatments are advised. Further collagen remodelling and some skin tightening take place over the next 3-6 months.
Fractional Skin Resurfacing can improve the appearance of:
• Acne scars
• Surgical scars
• Enlarged pore size
• Skin tone and texture
• Age spots and Sun damage
• Stretch mark (this technology is the first to receive FDA-approval for treating Stretch mark)
- Valid on Monday – Saturday: 10.00am- 8.00pm; Sunday: 10.00am – 5.00pm.
- Limited to new customers aged 18 and above.
- Strictly one time redemption at one selected outlet only.
- This voucher is non-refundable, has no cash value and will not be replaced if lost/stolen.
- Results may vary depending on individuals.
- Not valid for other ongoing promotion, discount and offer.
- Treatment is strictly after consultation only.
- Please present your voucher, gift details, official receipt and MyKad upon arrival
- Reservation required.
- Booking subject to availability.
- Instant chat booking with:
- Date of reservation
- Prefer Location/Outlet
- Confirmation Code
- Present your NEXTBEU’s APP with valid purchased ID.